In a Day, KKB Slaughtered 3 Papuan Civilians

In a Day, KKB Slaughtered 3 Papuan Civilians

Another shooting occurred in Papua Province. This time the victims were two medical personnel from the Covid-19 Task Force for Handling and Prevention of Intan Jaya Regency, Papua. They were attacked by the Armed Criminal Group (KKB) in the Wandai District, Friday (5/22/2020).

Based on preliminary information, the two victims were attacked while delivering drugs assembled by Covid-19. Then, the victim was also found to be pocketing the Task Force for the Accreditation Handling of Covid-10 and an Order from the Head of the Intan Jaya Health Office. Meanwhile, the death toll is known as Eunico Somou, and the other victim is Almalek Bagau.

"Right now we have information that one person has died. Then another victim is still in the rectory and his condition is critical," said Intan Jaya Police Chief Yuli Karre Pongbala, when contacted on Friday (5/22/2020) night

Yuli explained, to reach the shooting location, which is in Intan Jaya Regency, takes about five hours. According to Yuli, the location of the shooting was in the district located in the customary area of ​​Meepago and in the Cartenz Mountain Range.

The distance from Sugapa District to Wandai District takes about three hours by land using a two-wheeled vehicle. The condition of the road to the district that has not been paved cannot be passed by cars, except trucks and motorcycles.

Earlier there had been shootings in the PT Freeport Indonesia area. A man is lying with a number of bullet wounds on the Jalan Tambang Mile 61.7 in the area of ​​PT Freeport Indonesia, Mimika, Papua, Thursday (05/21/2020) afternoon. The man was found by a bus driver who happened to be passing by.

Seeing this, he then reported it to the security forces. Shortly afterwards medical officers along with ambulances from Tembagapura Hospital arrived at the scene. Medical action is then performed on the victim.

Furthermore, the victim was taken to Tembagapura Hospital to undergo treatment due to a gunshot wound to the back, neck and lower abdomen. Papua Police Chief Inspector General Paulus Waterpauw said the victim was safe, although there were a number of gunshot wounds.

According to Paulus, his party was still investigating the incident, whether the victim was confronted by an armed criminal group or had other motives. Paulus also reminded residents who used to do gold panning activities traditionally in the area of ​​PT Freeport Indonesia, not to enter the area.

This is because the KKB has stated that the PT Freeport Indonesia area is an area of ​​war against the TNI-Polri apparatus. "The KKB has declared the area the location of the war. So miners do not enter the area," Paulus said.

Tidak ada komentar

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.